Villa Maria, a beautifully planned residence for senior citizens contains 44 single, 24 double, bright and airy en suite rooms. Every room opens into a veranda that overlooks the central garden.
Each room is built with a dry kitchenette area, giving you the flexibility of bringing your own kitchen appliances without crowding your room.
Rooms are fitted with lights (including a night light), fans, a cable TV connection, a table, chair and cupboard. Residents can bring their own additional furniture.
All rooms are also fitted with a centrally monitored emergency bell and intercom. Should you need help in an emergency, aid will be available within minutes to deal with situation.
For your protection all bathrooms are fitted with anti-skid tiles and handrails. Additionally, solar heated hot water is available at all times.
OTHER FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Common dining facility for all residents
- Fully equipped modern kitchen providing hygienic, healthy, wholesome meals
- Prayer room and Chapel
- Guest rooms for visiting family and friends
- Auditorium and recreation room with facilities to include card games, library, TV, etc.
- Laundry facility
- CCTV for round-the-clock surveillance
- Generator for lift, common areas and lighting in rooms
- Doctor’s visit, as and when required; Physiotherapy room
- Garden and walkway; Lifts and ramps
- Solar heated water
- Visitors’ parking